Thursday, August 28, 2008
Work on My House
Well it only took 6 months but I am completely moved in (every box is unpacked) and the renovations on the house are done. I have painted every room, put up new blinds and drapes, had new carpet put in the front room and had central air installed. The house looks great if I do say so myself. -Kami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Kami, the place looks great. I especially like the cabinets, you did a great job. lol lol I would have finished them if you would have waited. It had only been about 3 or 4 months, why were you in such a hurry. Seriously, life just seemed to get out of control for a few months and I am sorry I didn't finish the job I started. I really would have finished them eventually. Thank you for keeping the blog up and running, you are amazing. Love you, Mom
The house looks amazing!! I am excited to see it. The shelves look really cool- we are going to have to stop by.
WOW! I am such impressed! Sometimes you just need a deadline to get done what you've been meaning to do for months. I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe you should invite us all over for a housewarming party. :)
Do you do house calls? I really need some painting done and your place looks awesome!! Lots of hard work really pays off. Good job!!
Your house looks so nice! I need you to come paint mine! I really like the colors you picked!
Kami, I would have to agree, the house looks GREAT!!! You picked some wonderful colors and decorations. Congrats on your beautiful home.
Post a Comment