![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Thanksgiving dinner was at my place or "Grandma's House" (as it will forever be known) this year. We had a lot of fun and an excellent dinner. We have a lot to be thankful for every year, but it seems like this year there is more than normal. With the car accident, Jan's cancer and the numerous surgeries everyone has had, we've had our share of problems this year. We are grateful that we were all here to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. We have been very blessed and we know it. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well. -Kami


2 comments:
The smile box is fun. Thanks for putting it together Kami. I know I had a really good time on Thanksgiving Day and I think everyone else did too. Who better to spend it with than those we love so much!!:)
Thanksgiving was so wonderful and just like old times at "Grandma's House." Thanks for hosting! It was awesome. I need to just steal this Smilebox and post it on my blog (minus the picture of me with food in my mouth). Love ya!
Post a Comment