Last night me, Janalee, Marlee, Marijka, Karen, Natalie, Emily, Chelsea and some other friends (11 in all) went to the Carrie Underwood concert at the E-Center in West Valley. It was an awesome concert. She is so cute and has such a fun personality. A fun time was had by all.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Girls Night
Last night me, Janalee, Marlee, Marijka, Karen, Natalie, Emily, Chelsea and some other friends (11 in all) went to the Carrie Underwood concert at the E-Center in West Valley. It was an awesome concert. She is so cute and has such a fun personality. A fun time was had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am soooo jealous! We LOVE Carrie Underwood!
It was a fun night. We have the best family!
It really was so much fun! I wish our seats would have been together, but it was fun to see you across the way. I'm still disappointed in the lack of "jamming out" I saw from you ladies.
What a fun concert! It is fun to see someone new! She is so cute!
Post a Comment