![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
We all got together last night at Kami & Marlee's for a Halloween Party. Ric made us some delicious chili. It was well worth the wait for him to get home from work. We had yummy cinnamon twists with sweet cream and Jan made us Root Beer. Although, we did have to wait for the witch to arrive so we could turn it into witches brew before we drank it. We convinced Grandma Pauline to come and I think she had a good time. Our good friends Leah and Porter came. Which was great, because Porter provided the entertainment for the evening. He told us he was an Alosaurus but we could call him Al. He also really wanted to be a Transformer, but couldn't find a costume. We tried to convince him he was a Transformer, because he could tranform for a kid into a dinosaur in just seconds. I don't think he bought it. Things were a little dull until he came. Then when Brooklyn and Gracie showed up later things really got fun.
We had a lot of trick or treaters this year. More than we have had in years. Every time Porter and Jan answered the door he would come back and report how many things of Play Doh they had "sold". We had 80 things of Play Doh and gave almost all of them out. Plus we gave older kids candy instead so it was a busy night.
We all ventured next door to The Hansens's trick-or-treating. They always have their place decorated so fun for every Holiday. I don't think I'm going to even try to compete with her. Brooklyn and Porter were a little scared but with some reassurance were able to make it past the blow up to the front door for some candy.
We had a really good time last night. We are lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.


3 comments:
It really was a perfect Halloween. Thanks for letting us be a part of it! I've been dreaming about those cinnamon twists...
Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun. I wish we lived closer so we could crash some of those Anderson parties! I can't believe Porter, he's all grown up! Can't wait to see you Kam.
Brit
We really did it up this year! Thanks for all your efforts. YOu guys are the best! I sure do love you all!
Post a Comment