Monday, November 10, 2008
Things We Are Thankful For
We (Kami that is) are accepting Natalie's Challenge and will be making a list of things we are thankful for on the left side of our blog. We will try to update it throughout the month. Thanks Natalie for reminding us of how much we have to be grateful for. Since I'm the one who usually adds to the blog it will mostly be from my point of view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There are so many things we are grateful for and take for granted on a daily basis. I love to read others 'grateful items'. Love the hot chocolate of course! Hope all is well with your family ~ tell everyone HI! Will we see everyone at Christmas? Hope so!!
It is great that we all have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful that I got to know you and for the kind person you are. Klint
I'm such glad you took the challenge! You can tell a lot about a person by the things they are grateful for. Love ya so much!
Post a Comment