Monday, June 30, 2008
Grandma's Birthday
Saturday, June 21st would have been Grandma Ila's birthday. My family (except Tyler), Emily, Sean, Brooklyn, Gracie, Karen, Natalie, Garrett and Natalie's sister in-law Malory all went to lunch at Cafe Sabor to remember and celebrate Grandma's life and memory. Sue and Craig were out of town and weren't able to join us. We took some flowers to the cemetary after lunch. Grandma was such a great part of all our lives. She left a big hole that will never be able to be filled when she passed on. I have pictures but they are on my camera, which my Mom has in Bear Lake so I will have to post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I too miss Aunt Ila!! She was such a wonderful, kind, and loving person!! She always said the kindest things and made everyone feel so special. I don't think I ever saw her without a smile or a cute little twinkle in her eye!! Wonderful person with such a great family!!
I'm right there with you Mindy. Ila was the best. Kami way to go on the new job! Any company would be lucky to have you. Love you guys!
So about this whole pay-it-forward thing... We will be sending the whole Anderson Family a little something. So be watching for it in the mail! We sure do miss you all and hope you are all recovering well! We love you guys!
Grandma Ila was the best! I don't think I ever fully appreciated her or realized how lucky we were to have such a fun and spunky grandma. (And we all know how Grandma felt about me! I just can't help it--I'm so much fun!) :)
Ummm...HELLO!!! I've been checking your blog every day hoping for a new post. Let's get on the ball! :)
Post a Comment