Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Teddy - Update
Teddy took a turn for the worse on Monday and Marlee had to rush him back to the vet. His blood count had dropped and the only chance he had was to have a blood transfusion, which the vet said only works some of the time. It was so sad. When I got home Marlee was laying on the bed crying. The doctor said he would call if anything happened during the night. It was a long night and luckily the phone never rang. When Marlee called yesterday morning Teddy was doing better. He needs to have his blood checked every day for the next few days. He's still a really sick dog but his prognosis looks good. Needless to say Marlee is now accepting donations for pay the vet bills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear about Teddy. I hope he gets better fast!!! I know he has been a great dog for you guys. Hang in there Marlee.
Hey also, I wanted to let you all know about Natalie Maughan's baby shower in July. You will be getting invitations soon but it will be Thursday, July 17th at 7pm at Mike and Dove's in Layton. Dovee will be making dinner for everyone. I really hope you guys can come. I think Mary Ann is going to try to come as well. It will be so good to get everyone together! I can't wait to see all of the new babies in the fam and have you all meet Parker! Natalie is looking adorable pregnant from what I hear so I can't wait to celebrate with her too! Love you all.
Post a Comment