Monday, June 30, 2008

New Job for Kami

I was offered a job on Friday with the Cache County School District. Yeah! A job with benefits! I gave Drake (my current boss) my notice this morning and he was really good about it. He asked me if he had to be happy about it and told me I had done a wonderful job for him and they would really miss me. I'll probably still help them out with payroll and taxes for a little while until they can get someone new trained. - Kami

3 comments:

Mindy M. said...

Good Job!! New jobs are always fun and change is good. Good luck and I know you will do a great job!!

Britney said...

Kami,
Yahoo! I'm glad you got a new job! Good Luck! We love you!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited about this and know you will do a great job. You are a wonderful person and we are so lucky to have you in our lives!