Mountain Crest just put on the musical of Singing in the Rain. Marijkia had a part in the chorus. They did an amazing job. We are so proud of Marijka. She did great! She is very talented. Way to go Marijka!
She really did do a super job and I loved watching her perform. She's a natural and I can't wait to see what she does with her talents. Way to go, Rikes!
We are the Ric and Paula Anderson family. We have 1 dog Benji and 4 grand-dogs Teddy, Lily, Button and Boxer. This blog will track the happenings of our family. We hope you enjoy getting to know us a little better.
2 comments:
Marijka did such an awesome job. She is quite talented.
She really did do a super job and I loved watching her perform. She's a natural and I can't wait to see what she does with her talents. Way to go, Rikes!
Post a Comment