Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun with Brooklyn & Gracie

Click to play Fun w/Brooklyn & Gracie
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We had heard about a live nativity that was being held for a few days over in Nibley so on Saturday we went with Sean, Em & the girls and checked it out. It was a very neat experience. It is something I recommend everyone go to. It was very cold so it was a short visit. Brooklyn loved all of it. Gracie loved the camel and the camel loved Emily. It kept following her as she moved back and forth in front of the fence. When we were taking a picture of their family it tried to kiss her and then eat Brooklyn's hat. It was quite taken with Em. Sean was very jealous :)

Afterwards Emily and Sean went out for their anniversary and to do a little Christmas shopping and we watched the girls. We made a gingerbread house with Brooklyn. It was lots of fun and she made a mickey mouse head on the back of it. Of course as soon as we were finished with it she wanted to eat it. After we were done with the gingerbread house Marijka and Brooklyn gave the dogs a bath.

Now that Gracie is mobile tending her is a whole new experience. She doesn't sit still for a second, which gave all of us a workout. I can't believe she will be 1 years old in just a couple of days. Where does the time go?

I hope you are all enjoying Christmas. I read the other day that Christmas isn't a day it is a feeling and that is so true for me. So I hope you are taking time this year to feel Christmas and aren't just rushing to get ready for the day.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so bummed we missed this Nativity. I definitely want to go next year!