Wahoo! So glad to see a "Smileybox" full of so many great pictures! I'll always have fond memories of my 3 AM Smilebox tutorial in the hospital. Love ya!
CUTER! I loved the smilebox. That is way cute that Marijka made you breakfast. We are so lucky to have you and your family in your lives. I can't even begin to thank you for all that you have done and do for us. We love you guys. Happy birthday Ty-Guy!
We are the Ric and Paula Anderson family. We have 1 dog Benji and 4 grand-dogs Teddy, Lily, Button and Boxer. This blog will track the happenings of our family. We hope you enjoy getting to know us a little better.
2 comments:
Wahoo! So glad to see a "Smileybox" full of so many great pictures! I'll always have fond memories of my 3 AM Smilebox tutorial in the hospital. Love ya!
CUTER! I loved the smilebox. That is way cute that Marijka made you breakfast. We are so lucky to have you and your family in your lives. I can't even begin to thank you for all that you have done and do for us. We love you guys. Happy birthday Ty-Guy!
Post a Comment