Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Birthday Marlee!!
Friday was Marlee's 22nd Birthday. Our friend Roy was visiting from St. George so we all went to dinner at the Iron Gate Grill. Marlee provides the entertainment in our family. She has a great sense of humor and we love her very much. Happy Birthday Marlee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love you Marnie Mouse! I still remember when you were born and I was so excited to tell my friend about my new cousin. I was getting so frustrated because I couldn't say my Rs and she thought your name was "Molly." I kept trying to say "Marlee" but it was just coming out as "Molly." We're so glad you're in our familky!
I agree with nat- we are so lucky to have you and your sense of humor in our fam. You are the best and we love you so much!
Post a Comment