
Last night we went to the musical "Wicked" at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake. Words cannot describe how amazing it was. The scenery was incredible and the women who played the 2 witches were unbelievably talented. I went with no idea what to expect. I hoped it wasn't necessary to see the Wizard of Oz in order to understand it because I've never seen it, although I know the basic storyline (luckily that was all I needed to know). Thanks to Natalie, Mallory, Craig and Janalee for getting us tickets. They went to a lot of effort for us. It is amazing that they were able to get so many tickets. I started counting up all the people and we had 22 people there with our group. So far it is the best musical production I've seen and I would go again in a heartbeat. I hope some of you are going to get to see it while it's playing here.

2 comments:
I totally agree. We were on the very very back row (like, there was a wall behind us) in the balcony, and I still absolutely loved it.
Amazing.
Sounds fun! You really have never seen The Wizard of Oz? Intentionally or what? Mind-boggling! :) Love Ya!
Brit
Post a Comment