Thursday, April 2, 2009

A visit from Britney and her girls




Our friend Britney came for a visit on Monday night. Her twins Aiden and Avery are so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing. It took them a couple of hours but they warmed up right about when it was time for them to go home. Isn't that the way it goes? August, Addison and Porter had a fun time bowling with the Wii. They are amazingly good at it. I was quite impressed. Britney has her hands full, but is a great Mom. She handles it all amazingly well. It was so fun to see her and spend some time with her. Leah and I have decided we need her to move here from Idaho Falls. She is just too far away. It was great to spend some time together.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

What cute kids! There is nothing better than a good friend. Greg will be such sad he missed out on Porter. Love that little stinker!