Saturday, July 19, 2008

7 Random Things About Marlee

Kami has been after me for awhile now to participate in this whole blog thing so she tagged me. Here are some random facts about me!

#1 I love animals. If I find a stray, it ends up at my house. My family loves this.

#2 I work from 11 pm to 7 am at Uinta Academy (a home for troubled girls)

#3 I work in a special ed classroom as a teacher's aide. It is a tough job and I often get injured but I love working with these special kids and am considering going back to school to get my special education teaching degree.

#4 I graduated from massage therapy school and am unable to practice due to a shoulder injury.

#5 I went to Snow College for a year and a half and studied social work.

#6 My dream is to open a children's home and call it "No Place Like Home"

#7 I would say out of all the kids in my family I am the one who has the hardest time being away from my home and family which is ironic considering I am the only one who went away to college.

So there are 7 random facts about me. I hope you enjoyed reading them. I never would have thought it would be difficult to come up with interesting things to say about myself but surprisingly, it was. I am going to tag Tyler and see if maybe we can get him to participate in the family blog now. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

Marlee I'm so proud of you for stepping up to the plate. I wouldn't hold my breath that Tyler is going to participate. Love you!!

Natalie said...

This was so fun to read! You are a sweetheart and I'm proud to be your cousin. Love ya!

I'm such excited to read about Tyler!

Paula said...

Marlee, You are pretty much amazing. Thank you for sharing. Mom