Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Great News!!!
We got great news about Janalee. She just went through her one year tests and she is cancer free! The doctor said she has a good chance of it not recurring. She will continue to be tested each year, but everything looks good. When I think back of where we were a year ago at this time, I feel so incredibly blessed. Jan is such a trooper. She went through such a horrible time. She got so weak and sick before they got her thyroid adjusted that I was honestly worried about how she was going to go on. I know she was scared through it all, but she was brave and had incredible faith. Then she was just starting to feel better and had the gall bladder attack and another surgery. She just took everything as it came with a good attitude. She is an amazing example to us all. I am so proud of her. Janalee, we love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is sooo absolutely great to hear!!!!
Post a Comment