
Today is Marijka's 16th birthday!! We had cake and ice cream tonight with the family. Tyler thought she should have a car so he gave her a remote control jeep. I was quite impressed he showed up with it all on his own. I can't believe my little sister is 16 years old. I remember the day she came to stay with us like it was yesterday. Where did the time go? She is a good driver and will be getting her license in another month or two. I can always count on Marijka to help me out with any project I come up with. She is a great sister. Love you Marijka!! Hope you had a fun 16th birthday.

1 comment:
I am also finding it very hard to believe that Marijka is 16. I also vividly remember her coming and how quickly she captured our hearts. She has been such a blessing to us. Love ya, Rikie!
Post a Comment