Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Fall Is In The Air
Fall is definitely here! I came outside to sit on the porch so that I could connect to Mom and Dad's wireless internet and I am freezing! I'm going to have to go back in the house so this will be short. I was driving from Wellsville to Mendon today on one of my many excursions to the various elementary schools around the valley and I noticed how beautiful the Wellsville mountains are. The leaves have started to change color and I love it. This is my favorite time of year and I wish it could last all year instead of just a short month or two. I swear some years if you blink too fast you could miss the changing of the leaves. I encourage you all to take a minute this fall and drive through the mountains and appreciate how beautiful it is. We really do live in a beautiful place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am with you i LOVE fall! I love looking at the wellsvilles and watching the leaves change daily. I have even got Brooklyn noticing and she will point out to me trees that have leaves changing. I love everything about the fall!!
Post a Comment