Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

We want to wish Dad a Happy Father's Day. He is a great Dad and we all love him very much. We have always been able to count on him to come through when we need him. He and Mom are our biggest fans and supporters.

Dad is such a hard worker and doesn't stop until the job is finished. He is a great example for us. His family comes first and we know it.

I know I personally wouldn't have made it through the last few years without his love and strength to lean on.

I am so grateful he holds the priesthood. He has given Kyle and me many blessings when we have been in the middle of some scary situations. It's a comfort to know he can do that for us.

Happy Father's Day Dad. We love you!

No comments: