Thursday, December 8, 2011

Annual Game Night / Gingerbread Decorating Night


So apparently a few years ago my family started calling the Friday night after Thanksgiving "Anderson Annual Game Night".  Somehow I missed this and it took me a year or two to catch on to it.  I always just thought it was the night we came by and ate the leftovers.  This may be because Kyle and I just aren't really into playing games.

This year because Susan and Craig were out of town for Thanksgiving Mom invited their kids over for leftovers and to participate in game night if they wanted to.  We actually ended up decorating gingergbread houses on one end of the table with the kids while Jan, Matt, Marlee and Marijka played games at the other.  The gingerbread houses turned out really cute and the kids loved it.  Especially sneaking as much candy as they could into their mouths.   Maybe we will have to add decorating gingerbread houses each year as part of the annual game night.





No comments: