
Today is Dad's birthday so I wanted to take a minute to let you all know how much I love him and make sure you know what an awesome guy he is. Unless you know him well you don't know that he is a nut. The picture I used of him might give you a clue to that. People who are only casually acquainted with him think he is a quiet, shy guy. The truth is he has a good sense of humor and comes up with the most random bizarre things sometimes. The most important thing for you to know about my Dad is that he is an awesome and amazing father. I don't know what I would have done without him the last few months. He loves and cares about each of us. He makes a point of checking on me if he knows I've been having a hard time. I blame my chocolate milk addiction on him. When he came in my house last night I was drinking chocolate milk made with white milk and chocolate syrup. He looks at me and is all, "Please tell me you have some of the hard stuff. I really need it. It's been one of those days." Luckily I had just come from the grocery store and had a gallon of chocolate milk in the back of the fridge so I could help him out. I hope he had a better day today for his birthday. We love you Dad!!!!
1 comment:
Love it! That picture sums up his personality quite perfectly. Nice choice. :) I love the story about the chocolate milk/hard stuff. That's funny. Happy Birthday to Rickey!!! We love you.
Post a Comment