Friday, June 5, 2009

Year End Celebration

Last night the School District had a big party to celebrate the end of the school year for all the District employees and their families. We served hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner and figure we ended up serving around 1800 people. There were games for the kids with fun prizes for participating and swimming at the Logan pool. I ended up in charge of the bean bag toss for the night. My family came over with Emily and her girls and Natalie and Garrett came by for a little while too. It turned out the be a really fun night. I think Brooklyn had a great time. I couldn't believe how many kids came through my game. It was a steady stream for 3 hours. I was exhausted by the time I got home last night. It turned out to be a really fun evening.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

The party definitely exceeded my expectations! It was so much fun. Thanks for everything!

Emily M said...

gosh- I bet you were way tired by the time you got home! We had a blast and are very glad that we came- thanks for all your efforts!