Saturday, October 4, 2008

General Conference

This weekend we have the opportunity to hear the prophet and leaders of the church counsel us as we watch General Conference. There were several talks given today that were very beneficial to me. I am so grateful that we have a prophet that lives on the earth today so that he can guide us through the trials of life. There was a talk this afternoon on the presence of angels and the help they give us. There are many kinds of angels. I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you that have been an angel to me. So many of you have been an answer to my prayers when I needed you. I am very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. -Kami

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You're welome. I really am an angel, aren't I? :) Love ya!