Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Janalee and Matt are FINALLY Engaged!!!

Janalee got engaged to Matt Nielson on Thursday night.  We were beginning to wonder if they were ever going to get around to getting married.  They've been dating a year and known each other a year and a half and in this valley that's a long time.  We all really like Matt and are excited for him to be part of our family.  The wedding day is set for June 4th.  Here is the story of the engagement in her words. 

The surprise limo waiting to pick me up outside the school. When I came in view Matt called and said, "Come on out. I'm waiting."

After a ride around the valley in the limo we arrived for a special dinner reservation at Olive Garden. Matt had taken the roses earlier to surprise me at our table.

After dinner, he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife.
Who could say No to this ring? (or to him of course:)


5 comments:

JERI VANN said...

ooo!! congrats!!! so awesome, and what an amazing ring!!

KDSteck said...

congratulations! That is super exciting

Michelle said...

Woohoo! Congrats! And the way he proposed is so romantic! Also, I need to see this ring in person!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know you got engaged, that is the greatest news! He looks like the best guy ever!! I'm so happy for you, Kami. You deserve the best. He's such a lucky guy!! Congrats! Can't wait for the wedding!

Natalie said...

I mean JAN!! So sorry! I blame the pregnancy for my inability to think straight. I'd just read a comment from Kami on my blog right before looking at your blog and I guess I had her name stuck in my head. Anyway, I'm so happy for YOU, JAN!! P.S. You guys look so cute together.