Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day & Happy Birthday

Sunday was Mother's Day and Marlee's birthday so we celebrated with a family barbeque and party. Tyler's birthday is on Thursday so we celebrated for him as well.

As usual the food was delicious and the company was wonderful. Janalee made some amazing cupcakes for the birthday celebration. They were delicious and she did an amazing job decorating them.



I have some amazing Mother's in my life. I don't know what I would do without them. They are a great support to Kyle and Me. I wouldn't make it without them.


Marlee and Tyler bring so much to our family. I love them both so much and hope their birthdays were/are awesome. They deserve all the best the world has to offer them.

Love you all!!!

1 comment:

JERI VANN said...

wow.those cupcakes look amazing!!! she is amazing!! love the post...