Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving (better late than never!)

I know this is late but our Thanksgiving was really fun. It was a big change from other years being it was so small. We only had 10 people for dinner this year. There was Ric, Paula, Jan, Tyler, Marlee, Marijka, Craig & Susan, and Brent & Kathy. Everyone contributed something to dinner and it may have been the best Thanksgiving dinner yet!
After dinner we all relaxed and visited until our food had settled and we had room for pie. There was enough pie that everyone could have had their own. They were delicious. After pie, Brent and Kathy had to leave. We were so happy they were able to spend Thanksgiving with us.
Then we had a monumental event that was truly cause for thanksgiving. The women decided to go to the movie and we invited the men along (never thinking they would actually go.) Imagine our pleasant surprise when they decided to come along. I don't think I've been to a movie with my dad and Tyler since I was a little girl. Having them and Craig and Susan along truly made it a day dreams were made of. We went to the movie Blindside and everyone loved it. I highly recommend it.
I feel safe in rating this Thanksgiving as one of the top Thanksgivings I've had yet.

1 comment:

Kami Anderson said...

O sure so the best Thanksgiving you've ever had is the one where I'm not there. I think I might be offended. I'm quite impressed you enjoyed yourself since you usually hate Thanksgiving.