Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Proposal

My engagement ring was finished just in time for the formal pictures yesterday. Marijka got a video of the proposal and Mom wanted me to post it so you could see it. For the full story behind the ring you can check out my blog. Their is a link in the post before this one. I was so touched that Kyle made the effort to drive all the way up here to give me the ring when he just had to turn around and head back to Salt Lake to get dressed in his tux for the pictures. Some guys would have just handed over the ring at the pictures and said here you go. Kyle is very thoughtful and I couldn't ask for a greater guy. The ring is gorgeous and he did such a fabulous job picking it out. On the side of the ring there is a design that forms a "W" for Willis (which will be my married name). He put a lot of thought into the ring and I absolutely love it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

CONGRATS! I'm so glad this documented so we could see it. We are so happy for you guys and the ring is gorgeous! Although we're a bit offended we weren't invited for the proposal. :)